Welcome Homebuyers, Home Inspectors, and Real Estate Agents!
Welcome to the Middle Tennessee American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) website. Use the menus at the top of the page to access resources for Homebuyers, Homeowners, Real Estate Agents and Home Inspectors.
Why Choose an ASHI Inspector?
Only an ASHI inspector can provide you or your client with a professional, personalized inspection that combines more than 40 years of the highest technical standards, adherence to a strict code of ethics and the very best in customer service and education. We call this “The ASHI Experience”.
ASHI Certified Inspectors (ACI)- Have reached the highest level of ASHI Membership.
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination
- Completed the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics Education Module
- Had Inspection Reports successfully verified for compliance with ASHI Standards
- Submitted valid proof of proformance for at least 250 home inspections
- ASHI Certified Inspectors are the only true 3rd party certified Inspectors in the industry that are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies(NCCA)
- They are allowed to use the ACI Logo:
No other professional society can match the credentials of an ASHI inspector. Choose an ASHI inspector. ASHI ACI inspectors have earned their Certification, it was not bought or given to them.
About the American Society of Home Inspectors
Established in 1976, ASHI is the oldest and most respected national professional organization of home inspectors in North America. We are a not-for-profit organization and our membership consists of nearly 6,000 individual home inspectors representing solely owned, franchise and multi-inspector companies.